Monday, April 30, 2007

Night at the Museum

So I am enjoying my last few days of working at Target for almost 2 months. It'll be good to not have to step foot in there for so long and not dread it. But anyways, I had to go up front to help this women take all her shit out. She bought so much that she needed two carts! O.O That's a lot of spending. Anyways, when I went up to do that, there was this woman at the register. She looked at me for a minute and then says, "You know what movie star you look like?" I say no. She then proceeds to tell me that I look like Johnny Depp. She spent a couple minutes telling me about it.

So, I have to wonder to myself..."Am I every pirate fan girl's wet dream?" I don't know if I see the resemblance or not. Maybe if I dressed up like a pirate I could really tell. My guess is no, but it's fun to entertain the thought. There's a new pirates movie coming out soon. It could live on. Maybe I should be a pirate if I go to Otakon this year. There sure were a hell of a lot of them last year. Eh...

Anyways, about Night at the Museum. Awesome awesome awesome movie. I can't stress enough how good it is. But the ending was total crap. I won't go into detail, so I don't ruin it for anyone, but there was just unresolved issues at the end. Okay, that's all I have to say about. Peace~!

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i think you look like him from other movies. i don't remember what movies he did though other than edward scissor hands and charlie and the chocolate factory...and you look like neither of the characters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home