Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Death Note

I got to spend 5 whole days with Courtney over the weekend, so to speak. We did a lot of fun stuff and made lots of good food. We went to a couple parks. And I made Courtney pick up a big crawfish that I caught, but she was really scared to. I think she was afraid it would hurt her with its pincher-claws. But he was big and fiesty!

Big Daddy Crayfish! XD
And I caught salamanders,...and she caught a minnow. With her hands! I was amazed! But I don't have a picture of that. ;_; But there is a picture of "Chris' Fish Corral" XD!!! Here's some pictures from the fun!

Chris' Fish Corral

Salamander Buddies!



Crawfish-O-DOOM!!

After being able to watch only the first 7 minutes of the first episode, I decided I need to watch more Death Note. The only probably is that I can't find the early episodes easily. So, Jim pointed me to a website with direct downloads, but they don't work. But it has links to other sites with the file. I tried this one called Mega Downloads, or something like that. But after downing one episode, I exceeded the bandwidth limit and must wait 3 hours or something ridiculous like that. I thought maybe if I registered, I wouldn't have to wait 3 hours between downloading every episode, but I was wrong. So, it will take a long time to catch up. -_-;; But when I did register for the site there was some funny funny verification letters...>.>....

Can you say 'FUK'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home