Sunday, April 13, 2008

BUT

Another boring day. Although work was pretty exciting today. Some crazy stuff happened with some people's phones. Some things I really couldn't believe happened. But I best not talk about that stuff.

I've gotten some work done on the troubleshooting guide I'm working on. I'm pretty happy about that. I think it's lame that my company wouldn't spring for the licenses for Visio so we can make something to help all the agents in the call center work better and decrease time for resolution of issues. Lame-sauce, I say. Whatev,...their loss. So my working materials for this big project are like...notepad + MS Paint. It's gonna rock, I tell you!!

Anyways, I'm really really really bored here tonight. It's a shame. I've worked 5 days straight this week, which is a long week for me. day 1 - 9 hours, day 2 - 13.5 hours, day 3 - 11 hours, day 4 - 11 hours, and day 5 - 11 hours. I'm glad to just be able to have some time to not have to worry about sleeping...haha. Or rather worry that I need to sleep because I have to get up the next day.

So I was perusing around the interweb and found some interesting music. I found this band called Perfume, which has a pretty cool techno-pop style, I guess like...europop. I don't think I like everything I heard, but it might grow on me. There's this other group (I guess...?) called Capsule, which has some pretty neet stuff too. A bit different and retro-like, but good. I think if I listen to it more, it would stick in my brain and I would start liking it. There's not too much stuff I've listened to and liked on the first listen. These things take time. At least it didn't sound like a beer can going through a paper shredder. XD

Also, I found this pretty dirty video for Koda Kumi. But I dig the song. She performed this at Rhythm Nation 2007 and another song called Girls, which was a completely different style from this. I liked both. Watching her perform for it was actually really cool. Here's some info I found on it from this other dude's blog...

BUT / Aishou is Kumi Koda’s 35th single and was released on March 14, 2007. The single is a limited release. BUT is described to be a “destructive”, “four on the floor” dance track and a “time machine dance style” song by the Japanese, and “Aishou“, meaning “love proof”, will be a love ballad. BUT will also be the theme song for the Japanese edition of the movie, Step Up.
            --from Stardust12's ongaku no~biito~o kanjite


Koda Kumi - BUT on Youtube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home