Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Another boring day here. Nothing happening at all today. I did take a good look at my fish tank, and decided I want to drain it. And then put a layer of soil on the bottom for my plants. Then get more plants. Aquariums with plants look so much nicer. Not that mine looks bad now, but I feel bad for the plants not having any soil to sink their roots in. They must be sad. But they are flourishing well. They've grown a lot and my grass has started to sprout new shoots. That's exciting. I'm gonna work on that tomorrow with Zach. I'm torn as to whether or not I should use sand on the bottom of the tank rather than the normal aquarium gravel though. The sand just looks so nice, but I'm worried about the bottom dwellers. Check out some of these tanks... here. Although, that wasn't the link I was looking for, it's still the general idea. Those tanks look amazing. I'll have to search around for the other site I was looking at. Ah, well. Tomorrow will be an exciting day. Of course, those crazy tanks were Japanese inspired. The Aqua Design Amano place is located in Japan. There's a branch in Houstan, though, it seems. ADA

I watch this movie today called Serenity. It was pretty good. I would watch it again. I think the moral of the story was don't let your leaders have absolute control. Don't blindly listen to your governing party. The government in this movie created the zombies, so to speak. It had this crazy assassin dude and a badass, fighting, little girl. It was slightly inspiring if you ever need motivation to start your own revolution. The line I liked the most was "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar." Several meanings could be there, aside from the one relevant to the movie where the pilot was avoid wrecking into shit during a nasty space battle. I prefer to think of it as a nice way to move through life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home